1. PICK ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT
On the left side of my right shin, I have a oval scar the size of a thumb print, from the time when I was 8 or 9 and dripped hot glue on my leg... and re-opened the scar twice by being generally careless with bandages and Jade Rees trying to demonstrate a 'donkey kick' (putting her hands on the ground and kicking her heels up in the air) and consequently digging her heel into the wound.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
Some random photos and college schedules and stuff.
No three! haha!
4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Anyone who has seen my iTunes or CD collection knows that this is a silly question. Macrosick in the morning, Mozart in the evening. Everything.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
Around noon-ish, I think.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
I dunno. To be more disciplined with my time..? (Should. stop. meme. now.)
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS AT TIMES?
Living in an urban environment.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION?
My sense of humor.
9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SMELL?
Cookies. Rainy days.
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
11. IF YOU DIED TOMORROW...?
I want a rocking funeral video. With an electric guitar riff in it.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
Me. Just when I was all sick and icky a couple weeks ago.
13. What is your favorite cologne/perfume?
I don't think I have one. But the Issey Miyake 'Summer' thing is nice.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
I really have no preference, as long as there is some. Although even bald dudes can look good. I am so unpicky.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO AT?
On a swing set. He leans over and goes, "Dude, let's get married." And I shrug and go "Mmm. Okay."
16. DO YOU LIKE PORN?
17. WHAT ARE YOUR FIVE FAVORITE MOVIES?
1) Singin' In The Rain
2) The Princess Bride
3) Say Anything
4) The Godfather
5) Robin Hood (the Disney cartoon)
18. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF GOING FOR YOUR HONEYMOON?
I dunno. I never really thought about it. New York City is high on my "must visit again" list, though.
19. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD?
M, when I told the excruciatingly long and punchline-less Green Golf Balls joke and she lost 10 minutes of her life that she can never get back. It was hysterically funny.
20. DO YOU SPEAK A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE?
Thai and really pathetic Mandarin & Spanish.
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX EVER GAVE YOU?
A boy in Y4 gave me fake gemstones that he'd probably stolen from his jeweller parents.
22. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE SINGER(s)?
Purely as vocalists, at the moment, Renee Olstead, Holly Cole, Jason Mraz, Amy Lee, Bobby McFerrin, Billie Holiday, Dean Martin... As singer-songwriters, the list includes John Mayer, Josh Dodes, Jonny Lang, Chris Rice, Cindy Morgan...
23. FAVORITE BAND(s)?
Waterdeep, Switchfoot, P.O.D., Salvador, Our Lady Peace, Roxette, Bon Jovi, Ojos de Brujo, Five Iron Frenzy, MuteMath, Anberlin, Moxy Fruvous, Bauchklang, Ben Folds Five, Audio Adrenaline, Beck... what a dumb question. I listen to Styx, for goodness' sake.
24. WHAT KIND OF BOOKS DO YOU LIKE TO READ?
Stuff that makes me laugh, like Dave Barry, and spiritual/magical girl-power novels like those by Francine Rivers and Isabel Allende. And I own a copy of Green Eggs & Ham that I read pretty often. And classic fantasy/sci-fi. And historical stuff. Hmmm.
25. FAVORITE DESSERT?
My mom's CHOKLIT cake. And cheesecake. Yum. And ice-cream's always welcome.
26. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR COFFEE?
I don't drink coffee.
27. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PHRASE?
I realized recently that something I say a lot is "The thing is..." to begin a train of thought. Although I wanna start saying "Glory to God!" like a Pentecostal preacher. I think that would be kinda fun.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
Nah, that would just be silly.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
Tell them. Unless they mean nothing to you, in which case you should ignore them, because telling them that would be rather rude.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
31. BLONDES, REDHEADS OR BRUNETTES?
I'm very unpicky.
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL OFTEN?
I don't call anyone that often here.
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
Immaturity. When people say stuff thinking it makes them sound smart and/or cool, when actually it makes them sound like an ignorant fathead.
34. HAVE YOU EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
Not that I recall.
35. WHO IS YOUR CURRENT CRUSH?
Don't have one, thanks. Although I've been watching a lot of John Cusack movies lately. Mmmmmmm.
36. WHAT IS YOUR WORST FEAR?
Attentive readers should know this by now, since this is the most consistent meme item I write, I think: Breaking my fingers.
37: SAY SOMETHING TO SOMEONE YOU HAVEN'T SEEN/TALKED TO IN AWHILE:
Hi, all you people!
38: HAVE YOU EVER SAID "I LOVE YOU" AND NOT MEANT IT?
39: WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS SURVEY?
Watching a DVD with the girls.
40. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I don't think I'd re-construct anything as much as get some fat removed from my middle. Apparently at my height and with my bone structure, I need to weigh about 49 kilos. Gah.