"relatives and from my father's house"
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what the time is.
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time.
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
This morning. Went out to lunch and then shopping for housey things.
8. Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
White tanktop, red shorts with leopardy black-yellow spots.
10. Did you dream last night?
I heard that everyone dreams, it's just a matter of remembering. Don't remember what I dreamt last night, if I did.
11. When did you last laugh?
5 minutes ago.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Blue paint. Lots of postcards, magazine cutouts, a clock, a map of the world, a little framed embroidered flower, lots of photos (with and without frames), some of my artwork, friends' artwork...
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Not that I recall.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
I like it. But I'm weird.
15. What is the last film you saw?
The Passion Of The Christ
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
17. Tell us something about you that we don't know.
I absolutely love lemongrass. mrowe and koinonia will just have to suffer in silence if I ever invite them to a good homecooked Thai meal.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I'd make the rain blackcurrant flavored.
19. Do you like to dance?
Yes. But only if it's fun.
20. George Bush: is he a power-crazy nut case or someone who is finally doing something that has needed to be done for years?
He's a 20th century president in a 21st century world, poor man.
21(a). Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
My liddle tootsie wootsie.
21(b). Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
My liddle pookie wookie
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
I am a broad!
23. Will you pass on this survey?
I guess so.