I don't actually have a bedside table, exactly, although now I have a plastic stackable-baskets thing. There's junk in it. Junk mail, an unopened pack of socks, a skirt that I haven't mended yet, and an assortment of little birthday presents that I don't know what to do with. But I have a Queen bed and am rather much smaller than a conventional queen, so I use the unslept-in half to stack the radio remote, Bible, magazines, CDs...
2. What's the geekiest part of your music collection?
I'd say Yehudi Menuhin Conducts Mozart, but others would probably say Rockapella. (Rockapella is COOL, okay!?)
3. What do you eat/drink when you raid your fridge at night?
Ice cream or milk.
4. What is your secret guaranteed weeping film?
I don't weep at films. Although I remember getting teary during Whale Rider.
5. If you could have plastic surgery, what would you have done?
Cosmetic surgery... I'd get something to do with fat removal, I guess. And laser eye surgery would be nice, but I think I may be too much of a wimp to have anyone poking around in my eyes.
6. Do you have a completely irrational fear?
Breaking my fingers.
7. What is the little physical habit that gives away your insecure moments?
Not sure. I start talking... very... care...fully... Or maybe I laugh for no reason. But that happens when I'm happy too, so I'm not sure if that's a real giveaway.
8. Do you ever have to beg?
9. Do you have too many love interests?
10. Do you know anyone famous?
11. Describe your bed.
It's a monstrous blue structure with a queen-size lower bunk and a single above it. The top bunk has matching lilac sheets and comforter and pillows, but that's irrelevant because it's actually a shelf where I dump my books and guitar. The bottom (where I sleep) has midnight blue sheets, 2 pink pillows, 2 dark red pillows, and a dark red comforter with retro pink, red, and white circles.
12. Spontaneous or plan?
Plan in my head but never write it down, so it always looks spontaneous.
13. Who should play you in a movie about your life?
Um... Ming-Na Wen? Most Asian actresses (everywhere) are skinny as sticks with fragile little bones. Unless they're comedians. Bah.
14. Do you know how to play poker?
I think so.
15. What do you carry with you at all times?
Phone, wallet, keys, watch.
16. How do you drive?
17. What do you miss most about being little?
Not much, really. Maybe time. Time to read. I think I read a lot more as a kid than I do now.
18. Are you happy with your given name?
19. What color is your bedroom?
Blue and white.
20. What was the last song to which you were listening?
Que Sera Sera by the Holly Cole Trio.
21. Have you ever been in a school play?
22. Have you ever been in love?
23. Do you like yourself and believe in yourself?
24. Have you ever done any illegal drugs?
25. Do you think you're cute?
26. Do you consider yourself a nice person?