1. Full name: Joy Wan-Sing Khoo
2. Birthday: September 28, 1983
3. Location: Singapore
4. Where else have you lived: Singapore; Bangkok, Thailand.
6. Zodiac sign: Libra
7. Shoe size: 5. Or 4 1/2. Or 35.
8. Height: 5'1"
9. Weight: nice try.
10. Pets: 1 brother
11. Siblings: see above
12. Eye color: dark dark brown
13. Hair color: black
14. Hair length: Long enough to get stuck to my neck and too short to tie up.
15. Ever dyed your hair?: Yes
16. What color?: purple, brown, black (at different times)
17. Grade: 3rd (and final) year of uni
18. Are you good in school?: yes
19. Hobbies: reading, music, wasting time on the internet, trivia
20. Nicknames: Yoj (Yodge), Yojie, Pakistan, Happy-Happy, Princess
21. What languages do you speak?: English, Thai, bad Spanish and now really bad Mandarin
22. Do you play sports?: Not if I can help it
23. Where were you born?: Gleneagles Hospital, Singapore
24. Are you a night or a morning person?: NIGHT
25. Are you ticklish?: no
26. Do you believe in God?: yes
27. Do you have any other screen names?: not really
28. What are they?: n/a
29. Do you have braces?: for 10-11 months early sometime in high school.
31. What do you want to be when you grow up?: A struggling artist without the struggle.
32. What was the worst day of your life?: I'm not sure. I don't think I've had it yet, although I'm hopeful.
33. What is your most embarrassing story?: I think I've blocked it out.
34. What has been the best day of your life?: Not sure if I've had that one either.
35. What comes first in your life?: God, family, friends
36. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend/crush?: no
37. What are you most scared of?: breaking my fingers
38. If you had an extra set of eyes were would you put them?: On my fingertips.
39. What do you usually think about before you go to bed?: "Gotta get to bed earlier."
40. What do you regret the most?: Saying mean things without thinking
41. If you could do anything without consequences, what would you do?: Jump off a building.
42. Movies: The Princess Bride, Singin' in the Rain
43. Song: "Always With Me, Always With You", Joe Satriani
44. Bands/group: Switchfoot, Guster, Collective Soul, Our Lady Peace, Five Iron Frenzy
45. Store: That CD Shop (that's its name!)
46. Relative: My Mommy
47. Sport: to watch - Tennis & Rugby
48. Vacation spot: anywhere where I can sleep and wake up to a nice view.
49. Ice cream flavor: Rocky Road
50. Fruit: mangoes
51. Candy: Aero chocolate
52. Car: the old VW microbus
53. Class: 'Film & History'
54. Holiday: Summer
55. Day of the week: Sunday
56. Color: Red
57. Magazine: Relevant
58. Name for a girl: Siân
59. Name for a boy: Jakob
60. Sports team: none
61: Month: July
62. Male Athlete: Andy Roddick
63. Female Athlete: Jennifer Capriati
64. Actress: Marlee Matlin, Melina Kanakaredes
65. Actor: Daniel Day-Lewis, Paul Gross, Colin Firth, Matt Damon, Mark Harmon
66. TV Show: C.S.I., Due South, Sports Night
67. Web site: www.eBay.com!
68. Animal: penguins
69. E-mail Buddy: Broilerettes
70. Joke: Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic insomniac? He stayed up all night wondering if there was a Dog.
71. Saying: "Nice try."
72. Word: patootie
73. Brand of shoes: don't like brands
74. Radio station: hardly listen to radio. BBC World when I do.
75. Room in your house: my bedroom
76. Concert you have been to: none
77. CD: Josh Dodes' "Freak"
78. President: hmmph
79. Salad: Caesar
80. Meat: Beef. Or lamb.
81. Pizza topping: Mushrooms
82. State: Euphoria
83. City: Vienna
84. Lake: none
85. Ocean: Pacific
86. Place to be: anywhere that isn't smelly.
87. Smell: baking
88. Sound: children practising musical instruments
89. Taste: choklit
90. Feeling: knowing that you have time to be lazy
91. College: Well, I've only been to two, so I guess this one.
92. Number: 1
93. Book: The Chronicles of Narnia
94. Vacation spot: anywhere
95. Grandma: Paternal
96. Grandpa: Only have one (maternal)
97. Cereal: Wheetos
NOT SO FAVORITES/DISLIKES
98. Car: anything too big and silly and shiny
99. Color: lime green
100. Teacher: I like[d] all my teachers, I think.
101. Class: Math
102. Day of the week: Tuesday
103. Holiday: don't be stupid
104. Season: rainy
105. Month: October
106. Sport: none in particular
107. Sports team: none in particular
108. Male athlete: ditto
109. Female athlete: ditto
110. Movie: too many
111. Actress: Drew Barrymore
112. Actor: Jimmy Fallon
113. T.V. Show: Silly reality shows like Fear Factor and Meet My Folks
114. Web site: *shrug*
115. Food: Dim sum
116. Drink: Champagne
117. Band: none in particular
118. Male singer: none in particular
119. Female singer: none in particular
120. Animal: baboons
121. Store: Stores that put all their breakables in really narrow aisles so you can break more things by accident.
122. Video rental store: bah
123. E-mail buddy: wouldn't be a buddy if I disliked him/her
124. Joke: ones that aren't funny
125. Saying: "I could care less."
126. Word: "foshizzle"
127. Brand of shoes: Scholl
128. Radio station: none
129. Room in your house: none
130. Concert you have been to: none
131. CD: Shawn Colvin's... something. I don't even remember the name because I only listened to it once and never looked at it again.
132. President: Nixon
133. Salad: anything with rice in it
134. Meat: Ostrich
135. Pizza topping: Pineapple
136. State: can't say
137. City: can't say, really.
138. Lake: *shrug*
139. Ocean: *shrug*
140. Place to be: in a bus full of smelly sweaty schoolkids who haven't discovered deodorant.
141. Smell: Body odor
142. Sound: Irritating mobile phone ringtones
143. Taste: undersalted food
144. Feeling: Ignored
145. Letter: i can't believe anyone would be bored enough to settle on disliking a particular letter.
146. Date: exam dates
147. Book: can't say, since I chuck it if i don't like it.
148. Vacation spot: overly touristy places... like Phuket.
149. Grandma: Like em
150. Grandpa: ditto
151. Cereal: plain muesli
IN THE PAST 24 HOURS, HAVE YOU....
152. Had a serious talk?: Yes
153. Hugged someone?: Yes
154. Fought with a friend?: No
155. Cried?: No
156. Laughed?: Yes
157. Made someone laugh?: Yes
158. Bought something?: Yes, a Happy Meal
159. Cut your hair?: No
160. Felt stupid?: No
161. Talked to someone you love?: Yes
162. Missed someone?: No
HAVE YOU EVER....
163. Done drugs?: Sortof
164. Eaten an entire box of Oreos?: No
165. Been dumped?: No
166. Had someone be unfaithful to you?: No
167. Watched punky Brewster?: No
168. Hiked a mountain?: Yes
169. Stayed home on Saturday night?: Yes
170. Been in love?: No
171. Seen the white house?: No
172. Seen the Eiffel tower?: Yes
173. Tried smoking?: No
174. Drank alcohol?: Yes
175. Smoked marijuana?: No
176. Played monopoly?: Yes
178. Seen titanic?: The movie, yes.
179. Kissed someone?: Yes
182. Tried a weight loss program?: Not really
183. Jumped on a trampoline?: Yes
184. Visited another country?: Yes
185. Colored in a coloring book(and had fun)?: Yes
186. Had a bubble bath?: Yes
187. Been on a plane?: Yes
188. Been on a boat?: Yes
189. Been on a train?: Yes
190. Been in a car accident?: Yes
191. Ridden an elephant?: I don't remember. Although probably not.
192. Made a web page?: Yes
193. Played with Barbies?: Yes
194. Stayed up all night?: Yes
195. Shoved stuff under your bed to make your room look clean?: Of course
196. Broken a bone?: Yes
197. Called a psychic or sex hotline?: No
198. Watched Jerry Springer?: Yes
199. Gotten in trouble for talking in class?: Only in high school. And middle school.
200. Been afraid of the dark?: Not really
201. Been in the hospital (not visiting)?: Yes
202. Had stitches?: No
203. Dumped someone and regretted it?: No
204. Went out with more than one person at a time?: No
205. Lied?: Never ;)
206. Been arrested?: No
207. Fallen asleep in class?: Yes
208. Used food for something other than to eat?: Yes
209. Met a celebrity?: Don't think so
210. Broken the law?: Not really
211. Ever loved someone so much it made you cry?: Yes, I think.
212. Hated yourself?: No
213. Been brokenhearted?: Not really
214. Broken someone’s heart?: Not to my knowledge
215. Wanted to kill someone?: Not really
216. Fell off a chair?: No
217. Lap danced?: No
218. Been in a fist fight?: No
220. Like to give hugs?: Depends. Not if you smell.
221. Like to walk in the rain?: Yes
222. Sleep with or without clothes on?: With
223. Prefer black or blue pens?: Black
224. Dress up on Halloween?: No
225. Have a job?: No
226. Like to travel?: Depends
227. Like someone? I like plenty of people
228. Sleep on your side, tummy or back?: Back and side, I think.
229. Think your attractive?: Some days
230. Want to marry?: Yes
231. Have a goldfish?: Not yet
232. Ever have the falling dream?: No
233. Have stuffed animals?: Yes
234. Go on vacation?: Yes
235. Do you believe in the horoscopes: No
236. Do you like your handwriting: It changes too much. I like it sometimes.
237. If you could be anybody, who would you be and why: I quite like me now.
238. What superhero would you be: Nightcrawler. Or Jubilee
239. Do you have any piercings: Three in each ear
240. Any tattoos: No
241. If so where: n/a
242. If not, where and what do you want: a triquetra on my shoulder or upper arm
243. Are you picky?: most of the time
244. What makes you cry: Being hurt and then having to explain it
245. What makes you mad: Not too many things
246. What do you think of Eminem: Talented fool
247. Who do you admire: Awesome songwriters
248. Do you like cartoons: Only some
249. Do you believe in the devil?: Yes
250. What is the one place you have to visit before you die: NYC, South Africa, Israel
251. What did you do today: Woke up, watched TV, ate a tuna-cheese melt.
252. Where do you work: nowhere
253. Do you even have a job you lazy bum: Nope
254. Are your parents lame: My mom cracks really corny jokes sometimes. They make me laugh.
255. Do you own a miniskirt: Not a really mini one.
256. Do you floss: Not often
257. What is the farthest your have traveled: I'm not sure which is farther from here, California or Ireland.
258. Who is a diva: J.Lo?
259. What kind of shampoo do you use: Vidal Sassoon
260. What about conditioner: None
261. Do you use big words to sound smart: No, but sometimes they just come out.
262. When you get mad, do you swear a lot: No
263. Got milk: Yes, just had some
264. Do you have a magic 8 ball: No
265. Name something that comes in threes: Eh, no.
266. Ever worn black nail polish: Yes
267. Do you have hairy arms: No
268. How many sheets are on your bed: 1, plus a feather comforter
269. What’s under your bed: Lots of stuff. Boxes with random things.
270. Do you have your own TV and VCR: No
271. Do you believe in fate? Kindasorta but not really
272. Do you see dead people: Not right now
273. Are you a good speller: Yes
274. What is your lucky charm: Don't have one
275. Why do you drive on a parkway and park on a driveway: Because that's the way the world works
276. Do you like little kids: Most
277. Are you talented: In some ways
278. If so, how: Musicky stuff, singing, being generally arty-farty. And acing exams by accident.
279. Ever hugged a tree: Yes
280. Do you watch the weather channel while getting ready in your hotel room on vacation: No
281. Do you ever steal anything from hotels: No
282. Ever seen a ghost: No
283. How about an alien: No
284. Do you believe in either of them: Not in the traditional sense, but I believe they exist.
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT....
285. Abortion: it's homicide
286. Bill Clinton: he's cute!
287. Smoking: smelly
288. Eating disorders: i feel sorry for those girls.
289. Rap: Some of it is good
290. Jerry Springer: Needs to buy himself some class.
291. Suicide: Sad
292. South park: annoying
293. Summer: fun
294. Tattoos: depends
295. Piercing: depends where
296. Make-up: fun
297. Drinking: it's fine, unless you're just trying to get drunk, then it's stupid.
298. Guys: eh
299. Girls: eh?
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU HEAR THIS NAME
300. Jennifer: Aniston. *giggle*
301. Leah: sister of Rachel
302. Megan: This girl in high school who made this big deal about being called Meg-an and not MAY-gen.
303. Brandon: Jason Priestley!!!
304. Christina: Aguilera
305. Angela: a Law student friend who could argue the hair off a gorilla.
306. Courtney: middle school friend with pretty red hair and whom I hear is now an osteopath. Or homeopath. Or something like that.
307. Jeff: Thacher, vocal percussionist of Rockapella
308. Mike: microphone
309. Nikki: Nicole from high school.
310. Ryan: Gosling
311. Lauren: South African classmate in high school (although her name was spelled Lorin.)
312. Derek: My pastor.
313. Lisa: Simpson
314. Kristi: Babysitters' Club
315. Matt: This absolutely adorable baby that I babysat for once.
316. Holly: Hunter
317. Jackie: O.
318. Cait: looks like Bait.
319. Caroline: Rule. A girl in junior high that I was 'best friends' with for like 1 year and then she went back to England and I didn't answer any of her letters and so completely lost touch with.
320. Joseph: and the technicolor dreamcoat
321. Jared: Leto
322. Patrick: Swayze
323. Erin: someone with red hair.
333. Friends: so many, very few really close ones
334. Best friend: Broilerettes, Michelle, Nurul, Emily
335. Spend most time with: IRL - Nurul, Michelle, Emily. Online - banazir, Nurul
336. Best house: eh?
337. Funniest: They're all funny.
338. Smartest: Probably banazir
339. Hottest: Hmmm. I'm not sure.
340. Strongest: I have no idea
341. Most athletic: I have no idea
342. Knows you the best: Emily
343. Most outgoing: Nurul
344. Most shy: Hsien Fei
345. Always negative: no idea
346. Which one let the dogs out: ??
347. Most trustworthy: Michelle
348. Most fun to be with: They're all fun
349. Biggest flirt: Not sure. Oliver flirts with waitresses.
350. Best dressed: Simin
351. Best eyes: Pushpa
352. Most depressed: Not sure
353. One to gossip with: Nurul
354. Sweetest: Michelle
355. Who has the best room: no idea
356. Who follows you: follows me?!
357. Who do you follow: We don't really have packs of leaders/followers anymore.
358. Who do you pretend to like but can't stand: Nobody. If I can't stand them I stay away.
359. Do you make friends easily: Most of the time. Unless the person doesn't respond.
360. Are you intimidated by any of your friends: Not really.
361. If you were stranded on a desert island then who, out of your friends, would you want to be there with you: Michelle, Cathryn, Amy, Vanessa, Nurul... the more the merrier. More people to eat.
362. Who do you think would help you the most if you were in trouble: Most of the close ones would, I'd hope
363. Who do you think would risk their life to save yours?: ditto
364: Who is the most popular?: I'm not entirely sure.
365: Who is the most unpopular?: I wouldn't know
366: Who do you want to go to college with: We're all in college or graduated, so bah.
367. Who do you wish could be part of your family: Emily's already more or less family. Nurul would blend right in with the insanity.
368. Who is the biggest junk food junkie: Emily, Michelle, Me.
369. Who would do anything for 1 million bucks: None of them, I think.
370. Who do you think has the nicest siblings: me!!!
371. Who do you think has the nicest mom: ME!!!
372. Who do you think has the nicest dad: that, I'm not sure. But I'd still say MEEEE!!
373. Who do you have the most inside jokes with: Emily, Nurul, Michelle
WHICH WAY WOULD YOU SPELL IT
374. Megan or Meghan: Megan
375. Lacey or Lacy: Lacey
376. Steven or Stephen: Steven
377. Kurt or Curt: Kurt
378. Caryn or Karen: Karen, usually. But Caryn is pretty.
379. Mark or Marc: Mark
380. Brandi or Brandy: Brandy
381. Eric or Erik: Eric
382. Corrine or Carine: Corrine
383. Kari or Carrie: Carrie
384. Jackie or Jacqui: Jackie
385. Disarray or Desiree: DISARRAY?!???
386. Jayde or Jade: Jade
387. Amy or Aimee: Amy
388. Bradi or Brady: Brady
389. Chelsea or Chelsey: Chelsea
390. Katelyn or Kaitlyn: Actually I'd spell it Caitlin.
391. Ashley or Ashleigh: Ashley
392. Geoffrey or Jeffrey: Geoffrey
393. Their or there: their
394. Two, too, or to: two
395. Here or hear: hear
396. Pierced nose or tongue?: neither
397. Be serious or funny?: funny
398. Single or taken?: single
399. Simple or complicated?: simple
400. Law or anarchy?: anarchy
401. MTV or VH1?: VH1
402. 7th Heaven or Dawson’s Creek?: Neither, but DC, if I had to choose.
403. Sugar or salt?: Sugar
404. Silver or gold?: silver
405. Tongue or belly button ring?: Belly
406. Chocolate or flowers?: Flowers
407. Angels or miracles?: Miracles
408. Color or black-and-white photos?: depends
409. Sunrise or sunset?: Sunrise
410. M&Ms or Skittles?: M&Ms
411. Rap or rock?: Rock
412. Stay up late or sleep in?: Both!
413. TV or radio?: TV
414. Hot or cold?: Cold
415. Tall members of the opposite sex or short?: Tall
416. Sun or moon?: Moon
417. What time is it?: 4.12pm
418. Diamond or ruby?: diamond
419. Left or right?: left
420. 10 acquaintances or 1 best friend: 1 best friend
421. Vanilla or chocolate?: choklit!
422. Kids or not?: Kids!
423. Cat or dog?: dog
424. Half empty or half full?: cup's too big.
425. Mustard or ketchup?: depends
426. Newspaper or magazine?: Newspaper
427. Spring or fall?: Fall
428. Give or receive?: Give
429. Rain or snow?: Rain
430. Lace or satin: neither
431. A year of hot sex or a lifetime of friendship?: friendship
432. Happy or sad?: what a stupid question
433. Corduroy or plaid?: corduroy
434. Wonder or amazement?: Wonder
435. Sneakers or sandals?: Sandals
436. McDonald's or Burger King?: BK
437. Blondes or brunettes?: brunettes
438. Mexican or Italian food?: Mexican
439. Lights on or off?: depends
440. Duct tape or scotch tape?: Duct
441. Candy or soda?: candy
442. A house in the woods or the city?: city
443. Pepsi or coke?: Coke
444. Nike or Adidas?: neither.
445. Do you have a crush: Not really
446. What’s his or her name: n/a
447. How old are they: n/a
448. How long have you liked him or her: n/a
449. If you could kiss anyone in the world, who would it be: can't really think of anyone. But Adam Rodriguez (from CSI) would be yummy. Or Adam Beach. (What's with the Adams..?)
450. If you could date anyone in the world, who would it be: Bah, dunno.
451. What is the biggest turn off: Bad breath and B.O.
452. What is the biggest turn on: A smile and a sense of humor.
453. Do you prefer being the dumper or the dumpee: Neither. "dumpee"... heh heh.
454. Do you think there is a person for everyone: If they try hard enough.
455. If yes, do you know who yours is: Not yet
456. Where is the best place to be kissed: hands, palms
457. Where is the most romantic place to take a date: Depends, I guess.
458 Do you believe in love at first site?: first SITE?
459. Have you ever been in love: No
460. What do you think love is: makes the world go round, etc.
471. Do you want a boyfriend/girlfriend: I guess, but not desperately.
472. How long have you been together: I'm always together, silly.
473. What do you like about your crush or b/f, g/f: n/a
474. When was your first kiss: I am one of Virgin Lips. (Well, romantically. Kisses aplenty in the relatives and truth-or-dare dept.)
475. What do you look for in a guy?: A sense of humor.
476. Tough or hardcore guys?: ugh
477. Sweet or innocent guys?: Sweet
478. Smart or athletic guys?: Smart
488. Favorite cologne on a guy?: *shrug*
489. Best gift a guy could give?: honesty
490. Flowers. . . Sweet or wasteful?: Sweet!
491. Sweetest guy you know?: Hmm. Probably Oliver. Or banazir!
501. First grade teacher's name: Miss Wong
502. Last word you said: "Coz I'm still here."
503. Last song you sang: "One Way", Hillsong United
504. Last meal you ate: tuna-cheese melt
505. Favorite childhood cartoon: Care Bears, Transformers
506. What did you hate most about school: Waking up early
507. Last person you flipped off: eh?
508. Last song stuck in your head: don't remember
509. What line/verse: n/a
510. Last time you were burned: ironing last week
511. How: there was this iron, and it was hot.
512. Last time you bled: It's weird - I remember my hand bleeding not too long ago, but I don't remember how or why.
513. Favorite game show as a child: none.
514. What's in your CD player: Greatest Hits of Mr. Mister!!!!
515. What color sox are you wearing: none
516. What's under your bed: boxes and stuff
517. What's the weather like: Hot
518. What is on your wall: bulletin board covered with notes that no longer mean anything, an IPA phonetics chart, random photos.
519. What time did you wake up today: 12 noon.
520. Did you think it was earlier, later, or on time: later
521. Who do you want to marry: a man.
522. Are you going to college: well, not in the far off future, no.
523. If so, how long do you want to go: Just one more year, thanks.
525. What is your career going to be?: A musician/writer who gets to stay at home and have kiddies and still do whatever she wants and still get paid.
526. Where are you going to live: someplace nice
257. How many kids do you want: SIX! Okay, I'm not sure, actually. But more than 2 would be cool.
528. Kids names girls: Siân, Kai-Lin
529. Kids names boys: Jakob, Matt
530. Where do you want your honeymoon: Somewhere snuggly
531. What kind of car will you have: a vintage VW Microbus
532. What kind of house will you have: dunno
533. Do you like this survey?: it's long. but I knew what I was getting into.
534. Is this one of the best surveys you’ve ever taken?: Um, no.
535. How about the most unique?: No
536. Have you gotten most of these questions on another survey?: Yes
537. Do you like to answer questions?: Yes
538. Are you getting annoyed with this survey?: No
539. If you are, are you going to delete questions off of the bottom because your bored?: No
540. What’s your favorite kind of tree?: Cherry
541. When you look at a person with lime green tights on, what’s the first thing that comes to your head?: Eeek!
WHAT'S THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU HEAR/SEE...
542. A laptop: Oooooh. Musssst... poke....
543. A mismatched person: *giggle*
544. A girl with long hair: "Pwitty!" or "Yurk!"
545. A girl with spiked hair: "cool!"
546. A guy with spiked hair: "bah."
547. A tree with no leaves: Aww.
548. A couch with a sheet over it: jump on it
549. Ronnie: Veronica from Archie comics
550. Raphael: is cool but crude
551. A guy wearing a necklace: Yummy! or Poser...
552. A girl wearing a hat: Yay hats
553. A mall: wheee
556. Abercrombie and Fitch: yay, clothes
557. Aerospatiale: military aircraft... hmmm.
558. Hot topic: wheeee
559. Pacific sun: wheeeee
560. Saved by the bell: eeeeek
561. Boy meets world: Tapanga
562. Beverly hills 90210: Shannen Doherty
563. A stereo system: turn it up!
564. A gun: squirt
565. Someone shout out I’m eating peanuts!!!: Go ahead.
566. Someone shout out I have to pee!!?: Go ahead.
567. Someone shout out what’s the answer?!?: I have no idea.
Now off to find something else to waste my time on...