Sunday = Funday!
- Morning - church & choir. Super fun, as usual.
- Lunch with FinMin, NoLo & Rach. General hilarity.
- Afternoon sunbathing and soaking in the kiddy pool in the backyard.
- Lem made the second installation in the Hazardous Lego Structures series, pictures of which will be posted soon.
- Made beef rendang curry for dinner. Yum.
- Evening church. Awesomeness.
- Called Vikki and spoke with her for the first time in YEARS. She's coming for church next Sunday! Brooke Fraser's gonna be leading, so that should be phenomenal.
- Went to the movies with Laura, Lem, & Michael. Pride & Prejudice... it was better than I expected, although I still think Keira Knightley far too thin for the part. P&P never ceases to amaze me at what a brilliant story it is - you want to punch most of the characters, but you still feel compelled to stick with it. Jane Austen was genius. Repression is such a wonderful plot driver.
- Going to bed now. Hitting the mall tomorrow - churchfreak is gonna get her hair done!