1. What bill do you hate paying the most? My mobile phone bill. Phones are just ridiculously expensive here.... I never paid more than $30 a month back on the Spore, and here I'm doing $50 a month. Ridiculous.
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner? I don't remember - because it happens so often!! P made me dinner last Friday at his house. It was yummo.
3. Last time you puked from drinking? Never happened.
4. When is the last time you got drunk and danced on a bar? Never happened...
5. Name of your first grade teacher? Miss Wong, who wrote in my card on Children's Day (everyone got a card) that I was the only student in the class who actually got her jokes. Poor lady.
6. What do you really want to be doing right now? Washing my hair.
7. What did you want to be when you were growing up? A novelist. Or a cartoon voiceover.
8. How many colleges did you attend? Nat'l University of Singapore, and Hillsong International Leadership College.
9. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now? Because it's comfy.
10. GAS PRICES? No idea... I don't have a car. Ha.
11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you? I'd get a little cottage in the middle of a snowfield, with P.
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning? "Hmmm... What day is it?"
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night? "I hope I stop coughing so I can fall asleep."
14. Favorite style of underwear? Anything comfy. Or cute. Or both.
15. Favorite style of underwear for the opposite sex? Not entirely sure. I don't think I have a preference.
16. What errand/chore do you despise? Cleaning up after other people.
17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer? Probably. I'd be too bored otherwise I think.
18. Get up early or sleep in? Sleep in.
19. What is your favorite cartoon character? Johnny Bravo. Or Bubbles from the PowerPuff Girls.
20. Favorite nonsexual thing to do at night with a girl/guy? Stargaze and talk. Or cook.
21. Have you found real love yet? Yep.
22. When did you first start feeling old? When I discovered that lots of kids now have no idea who The Spice Girls were.
23. Favorite 80's movie? The Princess Bride.
24. Your favorite lunch meat? Corned beef... Mmm.
25. What do you get every time you go into Sam's Club? We don't have that here.
26. Beach or lake? Beach.
27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual? Certainly not.
28. How many people do you stalk on Livejournal? Nobody...
29. Favorite guilty pleasure? Potato chips. And ice cream. While watching CSI.
30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about? I'm pretty vocal about all my favorite things, I think. I admit to really liking lots of sappy Hallmark TV movies though. But it's coz you always know the endings! They're fun!
31. What's your drink? Ice-cold Milo with lots of milk.
32. Cowboys or Indians? Neither.
33. Cops or Robbers? Barbies.
34. Who from high school would you like to run into? Miss Simpson, my zany lit teacher.
35. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now? Don't have a car.
36. Norm or Cliff? What?
37. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons? The Cosby Show.
38. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back? Haven't made one of those yet.
39. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work? Don't have a job....
40. If you could get away with it, who would you kill? The crows that constantly screech outside my window when I'm trying to sleep in.
41. What famous person(s) would you like to party with? I'm not sure. Margaret Cho maybe. And Weird Al.
42. What famous person would you like to sleep with? Er, no thanks.
43. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose? No.
44. Last book you read for real? "The Supernatural Ways of Royalty" by Kris Vallatton.
45. Do you have a teddy bear? Yes, a few.
46. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth? On a bus.
47. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go? San Francisco
48. Do you go to church? Lots... haha.
49. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship? Neither, but if forced, I'd start a new career. Not that I have one to begin with yet.
50. Just how old are you? 23 years, 7 months, and 2 days!