I cooked a Thai-style mince with garlic and chillies and basil (pad ka-pao) on Sunday night. First time I'd done it, and it tasted pretty good, even though I had to use regular green basil instead of Thai basil. The flavor was slightly different, but it was still good. Bobs and P made fried butter prawns. They were yummy... artery clogging, but yummy.
Ah yes, was tagged by nakedlights, so here we go:
The Rules: Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird habits/things/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks.
1. I like tanlines, except watch tanlines.
2. I own nearly every single album ever released by Joe Satriani.
3. Cooking is therapy.
4. Baking is stress.
5. My middle toe on my left foot bends to the right and P laughs at it.
6. I enjoy doing laundry.
7. My three favorite things to drink are water, milk, and Ribena.
8. The kookaburras outside my window are evil.
9. I have secret ambitions to write children's books and create a massive Lomo-wall.
10. I can eat fries any time, night or day, even when I'm full.
I tag... antares84, banazir, brigittepicot, carida_46, callmebecky, churchfreak, eruhini, figgylicious, gondhir, and myburntoast.