1) How old do you wish you were?
Hmmm. I don't know. I quite like my age now.
2) Where were you when 9/11 happened?
At home drying my hair, and then my grandmother got me to go to the telly, so I got to see the 2nd plane hit live, and the towers go down. It was surreal.
3) What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
4) Do you count yourself kind?
I guess so.
5) If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
On my upper arm
6) If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Spanish. Or Mandarin. Or maybe something cool, like Afrikaans.
7) Do you know your neighbors?
8) What do you consider a vacation?
Anything where I get to sleep in and see something new and interesting.
9) Do you follow your horoscope?
10) Would you move for the person you loved?
Yes. Although I'd hope it would be more like a "move with" rather than "move for"...
11) Are you touchy feely?
I didn't used to think so, but I think I may be.
12) Do you believe that opposites attract?
13) Dream job?
Artist & communicator who worked from home. Or at least a job that doesn't require me sitting at a desk and clocking in 9 to 5...
14) Favorite channel(s)?
Don't really have one. I'm beginning to lose my taste for TV, strangely enough.
15) Favorite place to go on weekends?
I don't have favorite places as much as I have favorite people. :)
16) Showers or Baths?
It depends, really. Both are rather lovely... But of course showers are more practical when you're in a hurry.
17) Do you paint your nails?
When I feel like it.
18) Do you trust people easily?
Sort of, but not really. Uh, I don't know. Maybe yes?
19) What are your phobias?
Breaking my fingers.
20) Do you want kids?
21) Do you keep a handwritten journal?
Kinda, but I'm terrible at remembering to keep it updated.
22) Where would you rather be right now?
I like where I am, thanks.
23) Who makes you feel warm and fuzzy?
24) Heavy or light sleeper?
Light, most of the time.
25) Are you paranoid?
I don't think so...
26) Are you impatient?
Depends. I guess it can seem like it sometimes, when I expect other people to think and act at the same speed that I do. But I'm getting better at it, I think. Being in Australia's helped a little. People walk slower here.
27) Who can you relate to?
What a weird question. I don't get it.
28) How do you feel about interracial couples?
The same way I feel about non-interracial ones... I'm in a semi-interracial couple!
29) Have you been burned by love?
No, thank God.
30) What's your favorite pick-up line?
"I've lost my number. Can I have yours?" HAHAHAHAHAAAAA.
31) What's your main ring tone on your mobile?
Just a phone ringing.
32) What were you doing at midnight last night?
Getting ready for bed. Probably blowing my nose... heh.
33) What did the last text on your cellphone say?
Well i like it.
34) Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
35) What color shirt are you wearing?
36) Most recent movie you watched?
In the cinema... The Lake House, i think (silly movie). At home, Finding Nemo. (You are my squishy. I shall call you squishy, and you shall be mine!)
37) Name three things you have on you at all times?
Earrings, a hair elastic, and... a watch, usually.
38) What color are your bed sheets
White with big colored spots.
39) How much cash do you have on you right now?
*checks pockets* None right now...
40) What is your favorite part of the chicken?
41) What's your favorite town/city?
New York City. But Sydney's growing on me. :)
42) I can't wait till...
I go back to Sporea in December. And have some stingray with sambal... mmmmm.
43) What did you have for dinner last night?
Homemade laksa! Mmmmmm...
44) How tall are you barefoot?
157cm, I think.
45) Do you own a gun?
46) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
47) Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs?
I have no idea.
48) Last thing you ate?
Chicken stewed with soy sauce and garlic with rice.
49) What songs do you sing in the shower?
If anything, Somewhere Over the Rainbow. I don't know why.
50) Last thing that made you laugh?
P trying to play the piano.
51) Worst injury you've ever had?
Breaking my arm when I was four. Or falling down the stairs and injuring my back in uni.
52) Does someone have a crush on you?
Only P. Haha.
53) What's your favorite candy?
Kinder Bueno! Mmmmm...
54) What song do you want played at your funeral?
"The Show Goes On" by Bruce Hornsby
55) Five random people to do this! and why?